Conestoga Sailing Club
Welcome to the Conestoga Sailing Club (CSC). We are a group of people, from all walks of life, with one thing in common — a love of sailing! Situated on Conestoga Lake, 30 km north-west of Kitchener-Waterloo, CSC provides everything you need to start or continue sailing. We proudly offer:
- Training for new and experienced sailors on the Grand’s largest lake
- A varied fleet of boats for trained members to use
- A large and secure boat park
- A clubhouse with all the amenities of a lakeside cottage, and
- A number of organized social activities both on and off the water
Whatever your skill level, we invite you to come and visit our Club and discover the advantages of Conestoga Sailing Club for yourself!