Club Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Members and Guests.
The Conestoga Sailing Club is volunteer run for the enjoyment of all its members. All members shall use the facilities only for its intended use, and maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy manner for others’ enjoyment.
- All members and guests are to ensure that their behaviour does not interfere with the enjoyment of other club members, or the neighbours.
- All members and guests must behave in accordance with the noise and other by-laws in force and those of the GRCA.
- Members using club boats are to abide by the Club boat use policy.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member.
- Members are limited to four guests at a time.
- Special events with numerous guests must be booked in advance with the shore captain or Commodore.
- Alcohol is permitted on club property. No alcoholic beverages are to be stored in the refrigerators. Members are asked to observe the hours of the youth sailing school as an alcohol free time.
- All fires must be in a canister or in the fire pit.
- Power boats are only to be used for emergencies, sailing school activities or for race/regatta organization. You must have ministry proof of competency card (POCC).
- All members and guests should enjoy themselves at the club.