We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience in this difficult time, and trust that everyone is staying safe. We are hopeful that we will still be able to enjoy a season of both teaching and enjoying sailing this summer.
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, our Club will remain closed until we are allowed to open.
For Youth Sailing Camp and Adult Lesson registrants:
We continue to plan to hold our youth summer sailing camp and adult lessons this summer. If you would like to be assured a spot, please register. Should schedule changes be required because of COVID-19, we will let all affected registrants know as soon as possible. We will allow registrants to switch to a different session, or will fully refund any fees paid if accommodation cannot be met.
An email will be sent as soon as we have any news about opening. Club opening will be the first Saturday after we are permitted to open.
If you must access the boat park to pick up or drop off a boat without feasible alternatives, please contact our Shore Captain to find out what is possible, when and how.