Club Opening delayed


Due to the current COVID-19 shutdown, the Sailing Club will remain closed until the rules allow us to open. We currently do not expect to open before May 9. Until this changes, no one is allowed to visit the club without approval of our Shore Captain. Watch this space for further announcements.