Skip to content
- According to Provincial Regulations, the can be open, and is open, but physical distancing, hand-washing and wearing of face masks when physical distancing is not possible guidelines must be followed.
- Club boats may be used by members, but surfaces must be wiped before and after use.
- Only one person or family unit or circle in the washrooms or the kitchen at a time.
- Barbecues may be used by one family at a time. Utensils and handles must be washed/wiped prior and after use.
- The club will not undertake any planned social activities.
- The club will be holding its Wednesday night races commencing June 17th.
- Family units/circles may sail together.
- Our full guidelines are posted on the website and on the bulletin board.